Witte Specialized Vacuum Products
Click to Enlarge
- Vacuum fixture for clamping aircraft wing parts during friction-stir welding
- Vacuum chuck for clamping bottles tops during measuring by coordinate measuring machine
- 3D vacuum fixture for fixation of pre-formed aluminum parts
Custom Witte Vacuum Product features
- Light, semiconductor and wafer chucks for inspection systems.
- 3D chucks for aerospace and contoured aircraft part applications.
- Large, circular porous lathe chucks for plastic disks for wafer finishing.
- Custom vacuum chucks for friction-stir welding.
- Dedicated, small part chucks for credit card chip pocket milling.
Fully Customized Witte CNC Machine Vacuum Solutions
The vacuum clamping of certain part shapes and configurations cannot be successfully held by a standard design. The parts may be very small, or intricate, and require a special solution. IBAG North America can provide a custom-designed and manufactured vacuum chuck solution at a reasonable price and delivery that will satisfy your production needs.
Specialty Witte Vacuum System Applications
Examples of special solutions include complex, dedicated to part vacuum fixtures, combinations of grid and Vac Mat systems, special Flip Pod Systems and many Micro Porous chucks for the semiconductor industry. Horizontal grid type chucks, designed and fabricated for application to a horizontal CNC mill, were supplied complete with internal vacuum accumulator.
Witte Aerospace Custom Vacuum Solutions
Large Vac Mat installations for huge gantry mills have been produced and used extensively in the aerospace industry. Many large grid type chucks have also been delivered with adapter plates to allow the use of vacuum for different applications.
Contact IBAG North America for Custom Witte Vacuum Solutions Today
Contact IBAG North America and we will carefully evaluate your part specifications and determine the custom Witte vacuum system solution that is right for your project’s exact specifications. Request a quote or give us a call at 203-407-0397 to get your order started. For other helpful resources, check out our IBAG Video Resources.