Medium Spindles for Advanced CNC Machine Integration
Medium Spindle System Custom features:
- Full line of 60 ~ 150 mm spindles. Various speeds and power possible.
- Automatic tool changing options featured with coolant through the tool.
- Sealed, hybrid ceramic bearings with grease or oil mist lubrication.
- Variable speeds up to a maximum of 80,000 RPM.
- Powerful, AC/DC motor technology used. Closed-loop orientation possible.
- Advanced electronic high frequency drives selected to optimize spindle performance.
- High accuracy (<1 micron) and low vibration, balanced to G1 at maximum speed.
- Rugged, reliable system with a one year warranty.
CNC Milling Machine High Speed Medium Spindle OptionsThe IBAG Medium Spindle product line includes a range of 60 mm to 150 mm diameter high speed milling spindles. With maximum speeds up to 80,000 RPM and continuous power to 14 kW, IBAG offers a wide variety of spindles to satisfy your high speed milling, drilling, or grinding applications.
Most spindles in this product category are liquid cooled. Motor specifications are available to provide the optimum speed, power, and torque solution that best fits your needs, using AC or DC motor technology. Both open-loop and closed-loop position control is possible. Coolant through the tool is optional with speeds up to 40,000 RPM.
Custom Medium Spindle CNC Machine Integration Tool Clamping StylesBoth manual and automatic tool clamping styles are supported. For manual tool holding, a selection of high precision collets, including P10, ER16, ER25 and ER32 are offered. Automatic tool changing (ATC) systems supported include HSK25E, HSK32E, HSK40E and SKI tapers. For ID grinding applications, grinding arbor interface is provided.
The complete system includes the IBAG spindle, electronic high frequency drive, air seal filter regulator, spindle chiller, collet, collet nut and wrench set. Maximum tool diameter varies by tooling or collet type.
CNC Machine High Speed Medium Spindle ApplicationsThe most popular applications include installation into a CNC machining center with full ATC integration. A multitude of applications include medical machining, aluminum components, machining of graphite electrodes, engraving and mold & die finishing. Custom, multiple spindle systems are easily supported. Multi-spindle installations, on special machines are also popular.
All IBAG spindle systems provide a one year warranty for rugged, reliable performance.
IBAG Medium Spindles