Advanced Precision High Speed Micro Spindles
CNC Machine High Speed Micro Spindle Features:
- Full line of spindle sizes from 16 mm to 33 mm. One micron accuracy.
- Stainless steel housings with integral air seal to protect bearings.
- Sealed, hybrid ceramic bearings used in all spindles as a standard.
- Variable speeds up to 80,000 RPM. Higher Speeds optional.
- Powerful, DC motor technology used. Air cooled.
- Advanced electronic high frequency drive optimizes spindle performance.
- Multiple spindle switch box available to share drive for 2 ~ 4 spindles.
- Rugged, reliable system with a one year warranty.
CNC Machine High Speed Micro Spindle OptionsIBAG offers a full line of compact, powerful milling spindles designed for use in Swiss style CNC lathes, CNC milling machines, and engraving centers. All spindles utilize brushless DC motors, with maximum speeds up to 120,000 RPM and power to 390 watts. Specific spindle models are designed to fit easily into Star CNC, Citizen, Tornos, and other Swiss style CNC machines. Spindle can be controlled manually or by CNC with remote control option. Easily integrates into machine CNC interface for M-Code operation. Spindle speed is variable and adjustable to maximum specification. Delivers super high accuracy (1 micron).
Ranging in size from 16 mm up to 33 mm, all spindles are constructed from stainless steel, and use sealed, hybrid ceramic bearings with grease or oil mist lubrication. Available in straight configurations and extended length, as well as right-angle and adjustable angle models. Back-working types are also available for installation into many different configurations of Swiss style CNC tooling blocks.
Custom High Speed Micro Spindles for Multiple Spindle ApplicationsFor multiple spindle applications, a switch box allows sharing one spindle drive between two or four spindles, each with independent speed control. Rotary couplings available to allow installation of IBAG Micro Line spindles on a CNC lathe turret.
The complete system includes the IBAG Micro Line spindle, electronic high frequency drive, air seal filter regulator, ER8 collet, collet nut and wrench set. Maximum tool diameter is 1/8”.
The most popular applications include medical machining of stainless steel and titanium components, including bone screw torque head sockets, and spinal components. Small diameter drilling in a variety of materials is also common, as well as applications on special machines and engraving. A rugged, dependable and reliable spindle system with a one year warranty.