Small Spindles for High Precision CNC Machines
CNC Machine Integrated Small Spindle Features:
- Full line of 45 mm spindles. Various speeds and power possible.
- Integral air seal to protect bearings. Automatic tool clamping possible.
- Sealed, hybrid ceramic bearings with grease or oil mist lubrication.
- Variable speeds up to a maximum of 170,000 RPM.
- Powerful, AC motor technology used. Synchronous DC motors also available.
- Advanced electronic high frequency drive optimizes spindle performance.
- High accuracy (<1 micron) and low vibration, balanced to G1 at maximum speed.
- Rugged, reliable system with a one year warranty.
CNC Milling Machine High Speed Small Spindle OptionsThe IBAG Small Spindle product line includes a range of 45 mm diameter high speed milling spindles. With maximum speeds up to 170,000 RPM and power to 2.5 kW, IBAG offers a wide variety of spindles to satisfy your high speed milling, drilling, or grinding applications.
Spindles are available as air cooled or liquid cooled. Motor specifications are available to provide the optimum speed, power, and torque solution that best fits your needs, using AC or DC motor technology.
Custom Small Spindle CNC Machine Integration Tool Clamping StylesBoth manual and automatic tool clamping styles are supported. For manual tool holding, a selection of high precision collets, including ER11 and Mega-4S/6S are offered. Automatic tool shank clamping is satisfied with the P-6/9, pneumatically actuated collet system.
Complete system includes the IBAG spindle, electronic high frequency drive, air seal filter regulator, spindle chiller (if required), collet, collet nut and wrench set. Maximum tool diameter is ¼” (6 mm).
CNC Machine High Speed Small Spindle ApplicationsThe most popular applications include small diameter micro-drilling in a variety of materials, ID grinding of precision components, medical machining of stainless steel and titanium components, machining of zirconium component parts for the dental market and applications on special machines and engraving. Custom, multiple spindle systems are easily supported.
All IBAG spindle systems provide a one year warranty for rugged, reliable performance.